1. Preheat oven to 180C. Grease a deep baking dish or tray.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan and cook the onion until soft. Mix the cinnamon into the meat, then add this to the pan, breaking up the lumps and cooking for 5 minutes until brown and cooked through. Stir through the oregano, red wine, tomato paste and 2 cups of water. Reduce the heat and simmer for 45 minutes until the sauce has reduced and thickened. Season to taste.
3. Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water for 10 – 12 minutes until just tender. Drain and return to the pan. Stir through the mince sauce, then spoon into the baking dish.
4. Melt the butter in a large saucepan and add flour. Stirring, cook for one minute, then whisk in the milk until smooth. Reduce the heat and whisk until the sauce is smooth and thickened. Remove from the heat and whisk in the cheese and egg yolks (stir fast, so the yolks dissolve in rather than scrambling).
5. Spread the bechamel over the pasta and bake for 30 minutes until golden, then rest in the dish for 10 minutes before serving.